Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Giant



I was perched on the tips of my toes, peeking over the ancient gate. Right in front of me was a

substantial palace, still standing after a thousand years, it seemed as though it would never

collapse. Looking as opulent as ever.  Lined up side by side were numerous, bushy oak and

evergreen trees. The lawn was lush, silky and green.


Suddenly, I felt and heard a colossal rumble give me a shock through my body, it was like the

start of a powerful earthquake. “What is that!?,” I exclaimed as a stone finger creeped out of

the grass releasing a ‘kkkkkkkkkkh’ sound from the rip in the manicured grass, soon enough

people were panicking, dashing everywhere,  what I could hear was the public screaming,

“aaaaaahhhhhh!” The tremendous giant’s hand came next thwacking the ground as it came

tumbling down. BANG!CRASH! Part of the palace started to crumble. All I could think was ‘I am

going to die!’ I was trying to escape, my whole body was trembling, I turned to look behind me

which was a foolish thing to do because that was when,

I frozzze


To be Continued




No comments:

Post a Comment