Sunday, July 19, 2020

Day in the life of a nurse at war

Day in the life of a Nurse at war
Blood flowing, grazes gaping, shell shock, injuries everywhere… how could this be
my job and how could I love it? I love it because I get to help people who are
defending and fighting for my country. BOOM, CRASH, BOOM, CRASH!!! Guns and
bombs seemed to surround the hospital even though they were millions of miles
away. All this war and violence got me thinking … what has the world turned into? All it seems to be now is a terrible place full of terrible people which it is not! 
The smell of the hospital is comforting yet unique it smells like fresh wheat, lemons and grass. As the injured soldiers lay on their beds looking helpless I can’t help but
feel sorry for them.

BOOM! Oh My, that was loud I think I almost felt it… everyone evacuate the
building a bomb is coming!!! My fellow nurses and I now have to run in and out of the building collecting all the limbies before the bomb hits and executes them all. Where on earth are we all going to stay now????? And what happens about us nurses having medical equipment I wonder!..........

No comments:

Post a Comment